Monday, September 3, 2007

Stay...Calm...Red....AAAAAGH!!!!

Was there any time in your life where you've felt cold sweat on your brow, and you couldn't sit still for thirty seconds and you continually pace the floor, feeling as though if anyone surprised you you would jump through the roof?

Probably, but not as extreme in your case.

To think that anyone could be that worried about the first day of school. Well, that's me for you. School's tomorrow, and I have to get up at 7:00 am and go to a place I really don't want to go.

Look, I'm new at this. There's going to be a crap load of people there, and all of them are going to be non-mutant homo sapiens sapiens.

You won't recognize me now. I'm literally grounded for the whole freaking school year. As in flightless. All my mutant traits are gone. Even my yellow eyes. (You know how owls have those creepy yellow eyes. That's what I have, er, had). Jeez, now I know how you humans feel. I bet it sucks to be a human. But now my eyes are brown, so there you go.

But what really makes me want to pop is Trinity. She is, like, uber cool with going to school. She knows more about Social Life than I ever would have guessed. Which makes me feel amateurish about everything.

Crap...This is going to be hell in a handbasket.

Or should I say backpack?

Ugh...

-Red

P.S. This post is uber late, and that is only because the freaking wireless was down!!!

1 comment:

Trinity Hunter Farbane said...

nah ahahahaha damn strait i know i did grow up pretty normal...kinda sad i thought i was human for like 13 years of my life