Thursday, December 20, 2007

Winter Break!!!

Winter break!!!!
Yay!
No school for two holy weeks!!!
FINALLY!
Anyway...
Aleron is coming over tomorrow for a little "Christmas moment" with me (Grins), and Ulric was being annoying and started putting mistletoe above all the door frames.
Whatever.
But I'm excited! I mean seriously!
Trinity is annoyed with me because of Aleron.
"He's such a good boyfriend!" she said. "I'm jealous!" You have to feel sorry for Trinity. All Ulric does is ask her if she can give him a blow job.
But you have to remember, he's a wolf at heart.
Poor Trin. She misses having Johnny as a boyfriend. I think she feels a little insecure if she doesn't have someone to cuddle with.
And Ulric's not very cuddly.
Aleron says he has something special to give me tomorrow, and now I'm wondering what it is.
He's already given me those Linkin Park tickets, so what else does he want to give me? A kiss? A box of chocolates? A partridge in a pear tree?
I think that last one is a little redundant.
Despite my loathing for Ulric, I bought him a present. I got him this snazzy watch. Not a Rolex though, because those things are too damn expensive, but it's pretty pimpin' all the same.
And I bought him some cheesy bling, just to make him happy.
I bought Trin a pink Hollister shirt, just for the kicks.
Somehow I believe Ulric bought me bird-feed, just because he's annoying that way.
Wow. My first real Christmas in a real home. This is going to be interesting.

-Red

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm making things from scratch to give as presents. It hard though.

What ever you do: Don't go under mistletoes (I know I spelled it wrong) on porpuse.

-Poppy