So I'm guessing you're all wondering what's been going on in the Wonderful Life of Red Starbird, right?
Of course...
But here's how it's been going.
We've got Jalana to "transfer" us, so we've got nothing to worry about with school anymore. Jalana had made up some story as to why our faces suddenly vanished from society. Something about us now living a realative of some sort, and that we had moved away.
There's truth in that, you know. Technically, we have moved away, but only by about ten miles.
Easily a ten minute flight from the HQ to the city, and that's if I'm traveling slow.
Life's been pretty good at the HQ, so far. Ulric seemes much happier that he can walk around as a mutant no matter which day of the week it is, and having no homework is, like, I died an gone to heaven or something.
The only delema we're having really is how to get food. Fortunatly, Trinity is Miss Master of Disguises, and she had dyed her hair again, so that with a different assortment of make-up, some sunglasses, and a totally different outfit, we could make her look like a twenty-eight year old. So that whenever we would get low on food, we would sent Trin out to get some.
Of course, there's the issue of money, but that's all taken care of, since Jalana had started saving up money to put us three mutants in college when the time came.
There's no need for that now, so Jalana had given the cash to me to guard, which I keep in an iron safe, as well as other stocks of mutant-repressant and anti-repressant.
So we have, like, 50,000+ dollars in solid cash.
And that means I'm the "banker" and I divvy up the cash when I feel the need.
Also, durring this past week, I've had visits from Aleron. He said he wanted to join us. So just last night he came with all his stuff and moved in.
Honest to god, I have no idea where Aleron lived before this. I've never been over to his house. He always came over to Jalana's, and when I brought the subject up, he avoided answering.
But anyway.
He was placed in a room near mine, opposite from Ulric's.
I got most of the stuff to work again. This HQ has a generator instead of power lines, so we don't have to pay for electric bills or whatnot. Plus we do have internet. Wireless. I don't know how or why though.
It feels great to be back here again. Like, I missed this place a ton. It's like the ideal life for a mutant in hiding.
But of course, being paranoid, I have a feeling that something is going to happen.
-Red
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh course, the fact that Ulric is now able to get close to Trin and that you all have room of your own will NOT have an affect on his action, now will it?
Haha...
-Poppy
Post a Comment