Thursday, August 30, 2007

HOLY @$%&!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! (x100)
MY WINGS ARE GONE!!!! GONE I TELL YOU!!! COMPLETELY VANISHED FROM MY BEING!!!!! Reason why!?! I got that blasted thing to work and stupidly injected it into my blood stream!!! And with a tingling sensation, my wings disappeared within my body, leaving a few gold-tipped feathers strewn on the floor!!! Now my back is as bare as the Sahara Desert and it feels SO WEIRD!!!!
Trinity had it injected too, and the next moment her hands flew to her butt and then to her head, and then to the human ears on the sides of them. We both were freaking out all right. God it was a nightmare! And when Johnny and Jalana saw us, they both were, like, frozen solid. If they think they are shocked, just imagine what it would be like on the receiving end of the whole thing.
The reason why we had to do it today though was because today we have Orientation. For school (blah). And I can’t go in there with wings, and Trinity can’t go in their looking like a fox. Ugh. I feel awful right now though. I feel so NORMAL…Yuck…
But here’s the catch, and because my life’s what it is there’s ALWAYS a catch. Whenever I get any adrenaline going in my blood, adrenaline caused by anger, that is, that mutant-repressing thingy will be subdued and my mutant gene will show again. And that means (yeah, you guessed it) my wings and all my other crazy mutant traits will come back for the world to see.
Crap.
And with an explosive personality like mine, it would be a miracle if I get through the school year without showing some wing. But the mutant-repressing thing kicks into gear again when I calm down. So I have to stay cool, calm, and collected the whole freaking year if I want to stay under-cover.
Fun.
It’s not going to be easy. I mean seriously, it’s not going to be easy at all. Plus it’s 9th grade we’re talking about. The first year of High School. Oh god. I’m gonna make this school famous if I don’t get through it successfully.
As you can tell, I have more than just homework to worry about.

-A totally flustered Red

1 comment:

Trinity Hunter Farbane said...

argh how do you get it to stop working?????? these ears are strange!

you pown me hahaha....this sucks i don't move nearly as fast any more!wait i i didn't even try to lol
my nails look less deadly now damn.. oh well