I wonder what would happen if we go to school.
Look, any girl can be uptight about it! It’s just more extreme for me for reasons way more dire.
Here’s our, well my, biggest problem.
Wings.
I can’t just hide them under my clothes! They are way huge! I mean freaking huge. Like gigantic. Think in terms of California King-Sized bed.
So I can’t hide it, and Trinity can’t hide her tail or ears in any way. She can’t go to school with that headband on every day, trying to fool everyone into thinking they are pretend ears.
Because people are smart, which sucks. I can tell they’re flesh and blood no matter if they don’t move or whatever.
And the tail! Jeez that’s the real tipper here.
So this is all a huge debacle. And I don’t know where that woman got the notion to put us in such a spot!
Hah! We’re mutants!!! School is for normal people, who don’t fly at an altitude of four plus miles and who don’t give you a douse of poison by just scratching you!
Most girls are excited about school, with their girly ways and all. They get all caught up in a frenzy to make sure their outfit is perfect for the first day.
Whereas I get caught up in a frenzy to make sure that I don’t stand out in any way possible. Just as long as the news people and police and all those guys don’t show up, I think I’ll stay calm. Then everything will be okay.
But everything is super uber not okay at the moment, because I have not freaking clue how to hide my wings!!!
Crap.
I know I’m going to lose sleep over this.
-Red
And what the freak am I going to do about my name!?!
I should have told that damn woman an alias instead of my real name. Now everyone’s going to be like, “Hi. My name is such and such. What’s your’s?” and I have to say, “Red Starbird.”
I mean holy crap! Red Starbird! Who has a name like RED STARBIRD!!! Am I going to walk into class and see a nametag saying “Red Starbird” on my desk?
Wait, they only do that in grade school.
But STILL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we would be going with johnny...skirts wait nvm that won't work umm i dunno
cause i'm just that cool ;) stuffed animal..hehehe
Post a Comment