Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm Currently at School

Yeah, so I'm at school right now, in Study Hall. And it's Finals Week so I have nothing to do.
I got a three pack of Choxie chocolate from my secret snowflake, and I'm rather surprised considering I asked for Hershey's chocolate.
Here's what it says on the tag.
"Milk chocolate lover's truffle bar trio: Three fabulous truffle-filled flavors for a gift that's always in the very best of taste." Huh. Interesting.
Anyway, Shredder's not here for Finals. He's gone again because his "job" requires it.
Oh! By the way, Aleron got Linkin Park concert tickets to go see Linkin Park in Febuary!!!
My favorite band...
He says that it's going to be our first serious date.
I am psyched!!! I heard over the radio that these tickets are for sale, but I couldn't get one from ticket master...
And now Aleron shows up today with a ticket for me as an early Christmas present.
God I love him!
I think there is someone in the jealousy department though. Jessica, one of Clarissa's preppy girl friends, has had a crush on Aleron since seventh grade, and now that I have him, she has made me a sworn enimy.
Trinity knows that feeling though, except it's every other girl who's jealous, not just one.
Did I tell you that Ulric has been labled the second-hottest guy in the school? The first is this black guy named Chris, who's a junior.
But anyway. I think Jessica's got an ax to grind with me. She won't stop until she gets Aleron.
Which will never happen, since Aleron told me that she was not his type of girl. She's too much of a ditz for him to handle.
And if Aleron is the human/avian recombined hotty I suspect he is...
Oh, Ulric is making a new blog too. He doesn't like his old one because it's not "hack proof". So he's making a new one, and I can put up the address as soon as I can get it.
So yeah. Nothing more I can really write. Except Aleron was sick last weekend and couldn't come over. He's better now.

-Red

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First serious date? A concert? Wow... I must be getting old. When is a date serious? O.o

I like Linkin Park too. My #1 fave at the moment: "Breaking the Habit."

Pray that time goes faster!

-Poppy