Aleron's over, and I'm going to have him type a little somenorother here.
I just need to grab him. He's in the kitchen getting hot chocolate.
...
Posted by Aleron Phoenix:
hey everyone. Aleron here. Red wanted me to type something so here it is. cool blog huh? i'm taking her out walking today so we're going to be leaving soon. I never knew that Trinity, Ulric and her all lived together because Trinity and Ulric are dating...but Red said that it was a long complicated process and they weren't related at all. They all have diferent last names so I guess that explains it. Ive heard horror stories from Red about Urlic and Trinity...not sex stories tho! Red made sure that was clear. I did get her Linkin park tickets and we are going to see them in febuary. I was happy she likes the band because I spent a lot of money on those! I like them too. They are next on the list to Puddle of Mud. Ozzy too. So I'm going to hand the comupter back to Red now since she looks like she wants to write more.
See? My god I can't believe I actually hooked up with him! He's so adorable...
So yeah, we're going to go walking now, so I'm signing off.
-Red
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Horror stories? Sex stories? Eh? Eh? Now I'm scared. Red, what kind of stories are you telling the unfortunate soul?
The movie's called Cloverfield. Thing is, no one knows what the monster looks like.
- Poppy
Post a Comment