So here's the scoop.
Trinity's gotten into the bad habit of referring to Aleron as "Superboy", and Ulric won't for his life shut up about it. Even today in the hallway, he blurted out, "Aleron and Red, sittin' in a tree!!! KAY-EYE-ESS--" of course he was cut off because I slapped my hands over his mouth, saying "Will...you...shut...UP!!!" because of course Aleron was passing by me at that exact moment. Being so ticked off with Ulric almost caused me to miss Aleron's face.
Not in my wildest dreams did I think Aleron actually blushed. And me? I never blush.
So...
That burned off some potential embarrassment I had from Ulric's little display of, ahem, immaturity. Unfortunately I was forced to postpone wringing his neck until after school, because classes were starting.
Science is the class I have Trinity, Ulric, and Aleron in my class. Weird. Not only that, Science is the most boring class I have. Just all the "Blah, blah, blah. You find you velocity and acceleration by doing this, this, and this..." crap. Why do I want to know my velocity? All I know is that I can get going really freakin' fast, and that's all that matters.
I couldn't help staring at Aleron. To be more exact, at the back of his head. I had the feather at home. The one he gave me. And at that time, I wish I had it with me.
Because I'm paranoid that way.
He never turned around. Except once when Ulric threw a metal washer at his head, and because Ulric's the dominant athlete in dodge ball, he didn't miss Aleron's head. Then Aleron turned around and threw Ulric a look.
Did I mention they are sworn enemies when it comes to football? For that matter, any sport at all? Yeah. They both are on each others "People I Might Kill Some Day" lists. Not a happy mix.
Being suave, casual, laid-back and cool, I looked back down at my paper quickly just before Aleron looked at me as he was turning back around. I scribbled down an answer (no doubt incorrect) to a pointless question the paper was asking me, trying to act as though my adrenaline wasn't making my heart beat at a billion miles an hour.
I'm so glad I don't blush.
Crap. Gotta go. Homework and Jalana.
-Red
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's funny. It like me and my cousin. We will do anything to make the other's mishaps accidental.
I wonder what'll happen if you put them both in the same cage...
"Two go in, one comes out with a bloodied face and a decapitated arm."
Hah.
-Poppy
Forgot to mention that tonight's a full moon. So wear headphones or something. Just a thought.
-Poppy
Post a Comment