Yeah, I got school off today (because of some teacher meeting crap and stuff). Jalana cut my hair today, saying it needed one. I have to admit she's pretty good too.
Anyway, here's the highlight of today's post.
So I was getting very irritated with Ulric (shocking, right?) because he had screwed around with my computer, when suddenly my wings pop out, destroying yet another one of my shirts.
The thing was that I was hardly angry, and my wings only come out when I'm livid.
I thought this over, and calmed down once Ulric decided he was bored and went outside. Still thinking, I laid on my air mattress, letting my wings sprawl over the sides. Then it occurred to me that my wings were still there, and I was calm.
This kinda freaked me out a little.
After a few minutes of thinking, Ulric comes careening up the stairs at literally fifty miles an hour, gripping his wolf ears and having his tail in between his legs.
Pervert.
But he had that wide-eyed, just-saw-a-ghost look on his face, and it took me a moment to realize he had been outside and had turned into a wolf.
Next, Trinity comes out of her room, asking what happened, looking all foxy and stuff. I wondered what could be causing it, and I looked on my computer at the equation of the mutant-repressant, and found the solution.
It wears off.
Luckily, it was Friday and no school, so I didn't have to inject it into us until Sunday night the earliest.
But this is still a problem, though it is good in some ways because I won't be non-mutant forever, but that means we'll have to keep on our toes.
Crap...
Gotta go. If Jalana catches me, I'll be cooped for sure.
Ha...
-Red
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hehehe yeah it was alittle strange don'tcha think?
Wow, I just stumbled on this blog. Me likey.
Post a Comment