Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another Post...

So today was...
Hmm...well, uneventful.
And you know that "uneventful" in my life had a totally different definition.
I suppose you're wondering the overall reaction the school had to Ulric's blondness.
It varies, but there was a reaction.
One of Ulric's mad crushes looked like she was going to faint. Seriously. Ulric was in a crappy mood because of his hair, and no one could get him to explain why he did it. But nobody really asked him about it much, because he seriously looked like he was going to bite someone's head off.
I heard from Trinity he almost flipped out in Robotics because he couldn't get his program to work. Oh, she's in the dance J-Term by the way, and Aleron's in photography.
Gee, we're all split up.
Speaking of which, you might be wondering how my romance life is doing.
Great.
Aleron is great I tell you. Real great guy. Called me up on New Years to wish me Happy New Year.
Well, that's all I can tell you for now. I've got homework to do.
Blah...

-Red

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... Even MY school life is a bit more exciting than that. Though, seeing a brown haired guy in my class suddenly have it changed to blond would totally make me wonder what the hell happened.

-Poppy