
Well, here I am again.
Ulric is staring at orange juice, and so far nothing has happened. He's wearing a stupid hat now that seriously dulls his looks. Honestly, he doesn't look too bad blond. At least it gets rid of those conspicuous gray streaks in his hair. Plus he's not completely blond. A little dark shows through here and there.
Anyway...
So I had this awful, awful thought, right? Well, it wasn't awful, but kind of alarming.
I illustrated it.
We see here what I hope will not be the future. At least not sometime in the next five to ten years.
As you can see, those children are obviously not mine! Some are wolves, and others are foxes.
I mean, there's no question about Ulric and Trinity having half a dozen kids. If they do have kids at all.
Ish! Wow what a weird thought! And trust me, I don't want to be called "Auntie Starbird" just yet. I don't have anything against them having a billion kids, but I just don't want to their fricken baby-sitter!
I'm not cut out for the job, you know.
What a thought...
-Red
1 comment:
Hah... that's gotta suck. I love kids, only... if they're not spoiled. ^^
-Poppy
Post a Comment