Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Freaked!

I'm still overly freaked out from yesterday.
Well, not as freaked, but still freaked all the same.
Shredder has been absent for a long time, and now he shows up telling me a bunch of confusing scary crap, and pulling a gun out.
I didn't see him in the halls again after that little incident. But today I did see Aleron. He was trying to talk to me. Trying as in stumbling over what he said and avoiding eye contact. He kept shifting his weight from one foot to the other too.
"Just say what you want to say," I said, realizing he was trying to push a subject in my direction that he was attempting to gradually build up to, and failing at doing so.
But...
He asked me to the dance this friday.
After Aleron left I felt like rocketing right through the roof of the school. It was happening! And the professional love-sniffer Trinity only needed to take a fraction of a glance at me to know what my giddy mood was caused by.
"Lovebirds!!!" she teased. I was in too good of a mood to taunt back. At least, to dis.
"Yeah, but you better not bother coming to the dance," I said. "Because everyone is going to make you dance with the big bad w- ahem, Ulric."
Which is true. Everyone thinks Ulric and Trin are going out, and if they show up at the dance on friday, the girls are going to herd her over to Ulric while Ulric's guy friends are going to make him dance with Trin.
I can't wait to see it.
If there is anyone who can't dance to save their sorry ass, it would be Ulric.
The only dance move he knows is Grinding. But that's it.
And Trinity is going to be even more school-famous when she's lost her tolerance for Ulric grinding against her and smack him through the ceiling. Literally.
Jeez, what am I supposed to even do for a dance. Dress up? How fancy?
God! Who ever thought the boring life of regular humans would have an impact on me?!
Then again, I am a teenager, and all teenagers go through this.
Yikes!

-Red

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww cute!! That seemed kinda fast though. Good for you... >w< Now, to get mine...

-Poppy

Anonymous said...

Is it just me? Or is everyone — like being paired up and all?

-Poppy