Saturday, November 24, 2007

Things I Did This Thanksgiving Break

1. Stuff my fricken gut.

2. Got some more jeans. Compliments to Jalana.

3. Found my only Evanescence CD under the couch next to the remote. (Only god knows how the heck it got there).

4. Built a trebuchet, which is a kind of catapult. (No joking! It launches man. Trust me, it launches).

5. And last but most definitely not least, I got the WiFi back up. (Score! Jalana can't know though).

You know before Thanksgiving break started, about a week before, Shredder had been absent. And he had been absent since then.
It's weird. The most he's ever been gone was three days at the very most, and that was because he wanted to skip school. The school is talking about it, because, honestly, it is a safer place when he's not around. Word has gone out that he got a job somewhere.
But as rumors go, that might not be true.
Hmm...
Well, at least I won't have to rescue Max's butt anymore from a beating. Poor kid seems to be a favored target.
Speaking of which, he's going out with that Romanian girl now. He doesn't seem to talk to me and Trinity much, but that's okay. I'll just let him be in love with that girl for a while.
Ulric's tried to hit on her, but she said in these very words, "I don't date werewolves. Let alone have affairs with them."
Well I laughed my ass off.
"Fine," said Ulric. "You would bite my nuts off anyway."
Trin and I are dealing with our own love affairs too. On the day before we got out of school, Aleron came up to me and said, "Well Red I, uh, hope you have a great Thanksgiving."
And I smiled and said, "You too."
So that's all the news I had to cover. There had been an interval in time where I couldn't access the internet, so that's why there was a delay.
But the WiFi is back up, so there you go.

-Red

No comments: