Bored.
You know, a lot of my entries start out with me announcing my boredom. I just realized that.
Stupid Ulric hacked onto my blog the other day! Grr! I can't delete it now! He did something so that it doesn't let me!
How did he do it? I don't know.
He was just being annoying.
So today all I was pretty much doing was homework. Trin on the spur of the moment made hot dogs for us, and Ulric as he wolfed his down said for him it was cannibalism.
(Rolls eyes)
So eventually it turned out to be that Trin popped Pan's Labyrinth into the DVD player and we watched that while eating popcorn. Ulric screamed when the guy got his nose blown in with a bottle, and I cracked up after that. Not because I thought getting your nose smashed into your skull with a bottle was funny, but Ulric screams like a little girl.
Actually, it was really gross to see someones face get punched in like that.
Yeah, but after the movie Ulric drew eyeballs on the palms of his hands and kept mimicking that one guy in the movie, annoying the crap out of me and stuff.
But yeah. That's Ulric for you.
-Red
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's a sad movie, I tell you! I wanted to cry at the ending.
-Poppy
i have a manly scream it was you birdy who twitered heh
Well I haven't seen the movie so I don't much about it but one thing I do know is that it is sad:(
Post a Comment