God I am so tired.
Why am I so tired? Can someone please tell me why I'm so brain dead and tired?
Anyway...
So today I was talking to Max in the hall (this was before school started) and he was telling me a bunch of funny jokes (some dirty) and suddenly, a group of boys passed through the halls, and in that mass was Ulric, who turned to us with that grin on his face.
"Hey Vampire Boy!" he said. "Seen the new girl? Doesn't look like you have!" Behind Max, I threw Ulric the bird (get it?) and he threw back that seriously evil, "wolfish" grin of his.
But it wasn't long after that when we saw this new girl.
Holy crap.
She's got a pale complexion, flawless skin, long long long black hair (not dyed) and incredibly dark eyes and pointed facial features.
Ahem...
Max was drooling. And if he wasn't, he was damn near it. I mean, I've never seen anyone look so...lovestruck.
I smirked to myself. I was going to do Max a little "favor" for him.
So I went up to the girl, introduced myself, got a feel for her. Her name's Lana. She's got kind of a strange accent. Russian, I think. Turns out she's from Romania.
Um...okay.
Eventually she said, "Who is that guy behind you?" I looked at Max. Yes. This is just where I wanted the conversation to go.
So then Max came forward. I could see Lana was noting his features. From his dark hair to the plastic vampire fangs in his mouth. Max look like he had all the sanity sucked out of him.
Actually, he looked like he got stoned or something. Or had his face glued into this wide-eyed position. Kind of how Ulric stares at porno mags sometimes, except different.
With slurred speech he introduced himself. He was acting like a real idiot, that's for sure.
But like those situations go, Lana was amused.
Seeing as I was no longer of anyone's attention, I split. And I couldn't help smiling.
Being the champion I am, I collided into my own romantic issues as I was going to my first class. An apology rushed out of my mouth right away, and one out of Aleron's mouth as well.
And then Ulric and a few of his friends passed through the hall. Grinning, he winked at me and gave me a thumbs-up.
Ugh...
Feeling like a complete doofus, I walked passed a baffled Aleron, and again I'll emphasize that I felt like a blithering idiot.
Uncool. Really not slick and not cool.
I don't know why I was so shook up. Trin noticed during class, as we were being lectured about the Vietnam War, and she asked me why I looked so freaked out.
I told her, and she laughed, because she's just like that. She doesn't lose her style around guys like most girls do. Like, for example, I do. She said I should just chill about Aleron, and if I want to get together with him I should just talk to him more.
Sure. And her rep's got everyone thinking she's going out with the Big Bad Wolf.
Ha! I've got to laugh at that!
Speaking of which, Johnny's been acting strange lately. Trin's a little worried. What I think is Mr. Hotshot found himself a new girl to call his stuffed animal.
Well, he is a human, after all. Just a human.
-Red
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh... that's how I get when I see a hot Romanian man. Not Roman, Romaninan...
[Le sigh]
They are so dreamy...
-Poppy
Post a Comment