
Seriously! He wouldn't shut-up! He wanted self-indulging drawings of him, so I made them!!!
Ulric's just upset because he can't do what me and Trin can do. You know, with our crazy computer freakness.
Here's the drawing. Photoshoped.
...If Ulric was as rich as hell, he would pimp out like this. The girls at school will faint if Ulric could walk around with bling and crap, looking like some sexy animal (which he says he already is). I think this guy in the picture portrays someone who only goes out with girls to get a blow job. But that's true anyway, although he hasn't succeeded in getting one yet.
-Red
4 comments:
fuck yeah i'm happy....psh i'm way beter than that. and i do pimp out like that.how do you i haven't yet?
...Heh... that's scary to think of him. I thought Trinity was his little "vixen"? The hell?
-Poppy
My cousin says that Ulric sounds like a White Bill Cosby (GOTCHA BITCH)
My cousin typed out the bold part. I swear.
-Poppy
she'll be runnin after i'm done with her
Post a Comment